Ercolina’s CE100 Angle Roll – Section Bender has a heavy duty structure with rigid components for high section modulus ratings.
- 100mm roll shaft diameter
- Maximum pipe capacity 4″ Sch. 40
- Maximum angle capacity 4″ x 4″ x 1/2″
- Bending speeds 20% faster than competitive machines
- Forged roll shafts precision ground and fitted for maximum performance and minimal deflection
- Heavy duty structure and rigid components for high section modulus ratings
- Reinforced engineered mainframe design proven to outperform competitive models
- Three axis hydraulic twist system for angle iron “Leg-in” applications
- Patented by Ercolina, simultaneous downfeed and roll movement minimizes deformation
- Programmable touch pad controls with digital center roll positioning display
- Memory storage with eight (8) individual programs and unlimited passes
- Remote control pendent with low voltage controls and foot pedal switch
- Threaded roll shafts with micrometric flange adjustment helps eliminate spacer usage
- Inline direct drive roll shaft system with motor and brake on each shaft
- All capacities based on mild grade materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials reduce machine capacity.